donderdag 31 juli 2008

Norwegian humour

If this is typical Norwegian humour, then people there must be really disturbing.
This is a clip of a Norwegian comedian who playbacks a song from the Dutch comedy singer Wim Sonneveld (I think). If that is not funny enough for the audience, he puts his head in a fish. Hard to describe, you better watch it:



Then he goes to Holland and tries to talk to people in quotes from Sonneveld:



I am preparing to playback a Norwegian classic with my head in a rabbit.

3 opmerkingen:

Ole zei

Hey Jelle, how are ya? What a cool blog you have - I think that clip is actually very funny - but maybe cause I'm half Norwegian ... Dutch is just considered as very funny - like we think Norwegian sounds silly > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYNJuP6m9JU&feature=related" (Monty Python clip)

:-) I'm gonna read your book now - take care there!

Ole (www.chavannes.nl)

Salty Letters zei

Hilarisch filmpje.

Ben trouwens druk bezig met een inhaalslag op jouw blog.
( notebook mee naar bed enzo ; )


Groeten!

ankaatje zei

And one would think that Dutch humour is weird...